- Use the Voxel Sculpter Tool or Desktop Window to sculpt voxel terrain
- Voxel terrain can have different resolutions and environment sizes. Use the 'Generate New' to change the environment size / voxel resolution.
- Switch between different voxel editing modes: Sculpt (sculpt with a cursor on the mouse / controller and set it's distance), Surface (sculpt on the first surface pointed at by mouse / controller), Block (Create a block of different shapes), and Color
- Voxel Operations: Add and Paint, Add (add voxels and don't set material/color), Subtract (remove voxels), and Paint Only (to only set Material / Color)
- Set the main Material Asset, and add additional materials to paint with.
Voxel volumes can either be in Smooth mode (using Marching Cubes algorithm to make a smooth mesh), or Cube mode for a Minecraft style voxels.
By default Voxels are destroyable by player damaging - including from Melee weapons / projectiles / explosions. This can be turned off in the Voxel settings.
Updated over 2 years ago