- Projectile Assets are fired by Entities using the Gun Component, or can be fired with MBScript / Wiring.
- They can be 'HitScan' projectiles, that do a raycast and damage on anything hit, or can have physics and a Launch Velocity set.
- They can have a Muzzleflash Effect AssetEffect Asset - Effect assets are particle effects and other effects spawned during play mode. They can include components such as EffectExplosion to do explosive force.. And a "ProjectileEffectOnDestroyed" to do Effects when the projectile is destroyed, such as explosions.
- They can have a Fire Sound AudioClip
- New Projectile assets can be created ingame by cloning a existing asset, or creating a new one and setting it's 'Base'
- Effect assets in the Creation mod can have new components added to them.
Updated over 1 year ago