- A 'Modbox Material' is applied to Primitive Entities - the player chooses the Modbox Material ingame when creating primitive entities. It sets how the primitive looks, and it's Physics Material
- Textures can be imported ingame, and then used as Materials
- Open the 'Assets' screen in World Options to see materials included in mods, and to import new ones.
- Materials can have a 'Base Material' from a Mod, which can set the Shader settings. Any Shader properties are then displayed and can be edited.
- To add new Shaders - use the ModboxSDK Guide to include new materials/shaders in mods.
Updated 5 months ago