- Open the 'Assets' screen in Creation Settings to see all the assets included in mods.
- Assets can include Entity types, models, sound effects - and editor tools / other options.
- Some assets from mods can be cloned and then new properties set on them - such as Materials, Projectiles, Effects. Or 'Create New' can be used to create new blank versions of them.
- Created assets can be saved locally or online. When saved they will also include any assets that they use.
- "Import" button can be used to import new assets such as sounds / models / textures for materials.
- Can also drag and drop files into the Modbox window
Updated over 2 years ago