Creating a Mod
Use the 'Create New Mod' option in the /Modbox menu. Set a unique mod name (something that won't be shared by other mods online). A new folder will be created for your mod, and a 'modmetadata' file to set your mod settings.
Put all your mod assets in this folder.
Back up your mod data! Preferably with a version control system - as Steam might wipe it out when updating the SDK
- ModName - The 'ModName' is the name that is saved in creations - so it must be unique and not change.
- ModFullName - Full name displayed to the user.
- Description - shown on workshop page
- Icon - image for workshop page
- Published File ID: Workshop ID. Created on first upload to the workshop.
When you run the ModboxSDK in the Unity Editor your mod should now show in the 'mods' options ingame.
Updated almost 2 years ago