Use the 'Create New Mod' option in the /Modbox menu. Set a unique mod name (something that won't be shared by other mods online). A new folder will be created for your mod, and a 'modmetadata' file to set your mod settings.
Put all your mod assets in this folder.
Back up your mod data! Preferably with a version control system - as Steam might wipe it out when updating the SDK
- ModName - The 'ModName' is the name that is saved in creations - so it must be unique and not change.
- ModFullName - Full name displayed to the user.
- Description - shown on workshop page
- Icon - image for workshop page
- Published File ID: Workshop ID. Created on first upload to the workshop.
When you run the ModboxSDK in the Unity Editor your mod should now show in the 'mods' options ingame.
Updated 11 months ago