- Modbox Creations are made out of Entities . Which contain Entity Components setting their behavior
- Creations use Mods that can contain Entity assets and other assets. Creations can also have new Entities created with Prefabs or made from Importing Assets
- In Modbox the World can either be in Edit mode or Play mode. On switching to Play mode all entities in the world are then switched to Play Mode - enabling their physics / logic / animation
- Users can switch between Edit, Play, and Spectate modes. When editing users can use Tools to edit the world or use the Desktop Editor.
- To start playing Users take over a Player Avatar entity in the creation or spawn as a new one.
Updated over 1 year ago